Its Monday. And I am TIRRRRRED. I had a very busy Sunday, so I spaced on my favorite part: GRATITUDE!
So here it goes (one day late)
- Driving down Arlington and catching a peak at pretty flowers in someone’s office
- Not having a Patho test this Thursday
- Hot showers and the smell of soap
- The little pounce movement Zo does when she is excited; I can’t even stand it!!!
- Yawns that are so long and yummy they make my eyes water.
- Box jumping in class today without falling down!
- Clear, healthy lungs
- An amazing support system filled with love and encouragement
- Tools to live a healthy life and move forward
Doing my psych rotations these past couple of weeks has really opened my eyes to how blessed I am. I feel so grateful to have the people in my life that I do that fill me with love and keep me moving forward, I hope I do the same for them.
I am grateful for my past. I am grateful for my present. I am grateful for the hope of a good future.