Holy Moly is life busy these days, hence why this is a Sunday post on a Monday. Oh well, progress not perfection ❤
However busy I am, I am still grateful for all of my responsibilities, my to dos, and my schedule-stuffing stuff.
- I am so grateful for the opportunity to learn. I say this a lot, mostly because I need to hear it. School is hard and requires a lot of time and effort. It is easy to think of it as a burden instead of a gift. But it really is a gift and when I take a minute to reflect on it, I realize and re-realize how blessed I am to be where I am.
- The sunrise. This morning’s sunrise was MAGNIFICENT!!! The colors were so beautiful. Had I decided to take sweet Zo on a walk ten minutes earlier or ten minutes later, I would have missed it. What a gift.
- Boots. This may be ridiculous, but I freakin’ love boots. I love them I love them I love them!
- Cheering friends. I did a CrossFit Competition over the weekend. People, I was so nervous I was wiggin’ all day. So I texted and called up my bf and bff and they came and supported me. They cheered and encouraged me. I was freezing (it was outside on a COLD night) and my muscles were stiff, but I did it! And I finished under the time cap – woot woot!
- The fact that the term “Cat Scratch Fever” was just mentioned in my nursing care class… Clearly they aren’t referring to Ted Nugent, but guess what song is now on repeat in my head?
So yes, life is busy, but as always – life is GOOD. I hope you feel the same ❤