“One of the hardest things to realize,” she said “is that our ‘someday’ is right now.” …Leigh Standley.
- go to Burning Man
- host a fancy dinner party
- become financially free
- run a 1/2 marathon
visit my parent’s birthplaces
- sing karaoke, alone.
- learn to drive a stick shift
- watch the sunset, then the sunrise, with no sleep in between
- start a new tradition
- go on a hot air balloon ride
- take a trip by myself
- ❤ (this one is personal)
become a registered nurseBOOYAH! donate blood
- skinny dip
go wine tasting (at a vineyard)
- go on a hike in/hike out camping trip
go to a music festival attend services at 5 new churches / spiritual centers
- volunteer abroad
discover more about my heritage from my grandparents have a Vegas weekend learn to change a tire write a gratitude journal, update frequently be in a flash mob take a class, do something different
- visit a new (to me) national park
create a serene, personal space for myself
- travel to a (different) foreign country
tell the important people in my life what they really mean to me.